If your hair isn’t as thick as it used to be, you’ve probably been spending some time online, looking for solutions.
Hair transplantation has become a popular hair restoration option for both men and women but if you’ve been doing some reading about this procedure, you’ve more than likely come across a few myths.
9 Common hair transplantation myths
These are a few of the most common hair transplant myths that you simply have to stop believing.
Myth 1: Hair transplantation should be done while you’re still young.
In this case, prevention is not better than the cure. There are some who believe that it’s best to pursue hair transplantation before your hairline starts receding but this isn’t necessarily true. Hair loss patterns are difficult to predict in younger men so surgeons won’t be able to provide you with a truly effective solution.
Myth 2: You’ll see instant results.
Your hair will not simply start growing after your procedure. Patients can expect to wait up to 12 months before they’ll see the results they’re hoping for so don’t panic if you don’t see results within a few months. Your hair will grow gradually so you’ll need to be patient.
Myth 3: Hair transplants are obvious
Hair transplants have a bad rap because older technology wasn’t advanced enough to provide patients with natural-looking results. Hair transplant technology has come a long way since then though and once your new hair starts growing, it will follow your natural hair pattern.
The more we know, the better chance we can save ourselves. Right now, there are more hazards around us than before. The hazards can be our food, the residue off the things we buy, the pollution in the air we breathe and anxiety from the work we do. There is hope. The more we know the hazards, the more we can work to avoid them. Technology and software can help us do this.
Hospitals, doctors, and specialists can use Health & Safety Software to gather information over time. The information gathered can be used to pick-up patterns in health that may be avoided thanks to knowing a problem exists. It easy to think something is okay when it is not. When software and technology allow us to step back and discover what we didn’t know, someone’s life may be saved.
Health software can be transferred to apps that patients and people can use to help with medication and doctor visits. Taking care of yourself when you get older is important to do and easy to forget. Health apps are very popular right now and can help save people’s lives. Some people are afraid to tell their doctor the truth about their behaviors. Health apps and tracking can help a doctor get a better picture of their patients. They then can treat them in the best way.
The medical field is not the only place safety technology can be utilized. Most businesses with manufacturing can use technology to help the safety …
Pure, fresh and clean water is undoubtedly one of the most important things that any household requires. The traditional concept of drinking boiled water is fast fading as more and more people are becoming aware of the disadvantages of drinking boiled water. Drinking good, filtered water is extremely important to ensure proper health for yourself and your home. However, buying the best water filter for your home can be quite an overwhelming decision. There are just so many options to choose from, and so many advanced features.
Here is a list of the five best water filters for your home that you can choose from :
1. Kent Grand
Undoubtedly, Kent Grand is one of the best water filters that experts can recommend for your home. This amazing water purifier is packed with many great features and benefits. Here are some of the top best features of the Kent Grand:
- It is equipped with a double purification technologythat uses UV filter as well as RO filter
- Compact and sleek design
- An alarm for filter changing and UV failing
- A corrosion-free lifespan
2. Kent Supreme
Kent Supreme would stand second in line as one of the best RO water filters for your home. This is a one of a kind water filter which comes with a no wastage technology. Here are the best features of Kent Supreme:
- Recover more than 50-percent as purified water
- Removes all impure substances while keeping good minerals and nutrients intact
- In-built auto flush system
- Powerful UV
If you are going to take the DOT physical exam for the first time, it could be really challenging, particularly if you don’t know what is going to happen during it.
Indeed, none of us like going to the doctor but what could be even worse is putting your CDL at risk. To clear out the air, here we will discuss what you can expect from the DOT exam, such as TVFM’s CDL exam.
- There will be numerous questions about your medical history. All you have to do is answer all the questions honestly as deceiving the examiners can result in legal consequences.
- You will be checked for obesity, alcoholism, and other similar medical conditions.
- You will not be asked to fully undress at once. Although different institutes conduct the exam differently, disrobing fully is usually not included. However, loose and comfortable clothes should be donned to make things easier for both yourself and the examiner.
- You will be asked to undergo a urine test. The sample that you provide will be used to check any underlying medical conditions, such as diabetes. While the urine sample will notUSUALLY be checked for drugs or alcohol,it is completely your company’s choice to decide. If there is a need, these tests will also be taken from the same urine sample that you have provided.
- The “Whisper Test” will be a part of your DOT exam, which is based on hearing. In this test, you are made to stay at least